The system cannot display the referenced content item. The authoring template "Global Design Library/Main Title" of the content item "Abacus Content Library/Abacus/manufacturers/all-a-z/abracon/products/abmxw-and-abs0xw-series/Main Title" is not mapped to a presentation template. Report this issue to your front-end developer or designer.
What makes the IoT tick? Abracon’s low equivalent resistance (ESR) and low plating capacitance (CL) crystals are ideal for low power MCUs and portable communications chipsets. In the race to lower power consumption, many on-chip oscillators are being starved of output drive and often cannot sustain oscillation using standard crystals. Abracon offers the most comprehensive series of low CL and low ESR crystals in miniature SMD packages addressing the challenges associated with low power SoCs and MCUs.
- Available with ±10 ppm set tolerance
- Exceptionally low plating load of 3.0pF, ideal for wearables, wireless, and IoT applications
- Miniature 3.2x1.5x0.9 mm SMD package, ideally suited for space constrained designs
- Seam sealed package for long term reliability
- Simultaneously optimized for ESR over extended operating temperature range
- Bluetooth/Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- ISM band applications
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) connectivity
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Ultra low power MCUs
- Wireless modules