Avnet Abacus is an authorised Excelsys distributor throughout Europe.
Excelsys Technologies brings over 20 years experience of leading edge power supply development and applications support to market with its revolutionary UltiMod, Xsolo, XF and Xgen series of products. Some of the markets where Excelsys has demonstrated success include medical, industrial, communications and Hi Rel / MILCOTS.
Excelsys products and solutions
Learn more about the latest products and solutions from Excelsys.
The CoolX1800 series of modular power supplies from Excelsys outputs 1800W of power, typically 50% more than the industry standard, in a compact 5mm x 10.5mm x 1U package.
The CX06M series of convection cooled modular power supplies from Excelsys can deliver 600W of power from a compact 8.5 x 4.5 x 1U package without the need for fan assisted cooling.
Advanced Energy's Excelsys CoolX600 series of modular, convection cooled power supplies is ideal for medical, life science, industrial, and harsh-environmental applications.
Whitepapers / brochures
- Product catalogue (PDF)
- Xgen series catalogue (PDF)
- Using the Xgen platform in harsh environments and the use of conformal coating, electrical appliances (PDF)
- 4kV primary to secondary isolation on the Xgen series (PDF)
- Low leakage current Xgen (PDF)
- Low leakage medical power supplies (PDF)
- Designing for a medical application: Choosing the right power partner (PDF)
- Vtrim & paralleling (PDF)
- Reinforced insolation testing on a power supply (PDF)
- Driving LEDs: How to choose the right power supply
- CoolX1800 case study: Fast multimode power supply for plasma-based glass coating equipment (PDF)