Avnet Abacus is an authorised MEAN WELL distributor throughout Europe.
Established in Taiwan in 1982 and ISO-9001 certified in 1994, MEAN WELL is a leading switching power supply manufacturer. With more than 2,500 standard models and based on over 25 years design and manufacture experience in the switching power supply industry, MEAN WELL can offer a total solution as a reliable power partner offering AC/DC switching power supplies, DC/DC converters, DC/AC inverters, and battery chargers.
MEAN WELL products are widely used in automation, communication, medical and lighting applications.
MEAN WELL products and solutions
Learn more about the latest products and solutions from MEAN WELL.
MEAN WELL GSM series AC-DC medical adapters are available in 6W to 160W devices that offer a variety of plug-in configurations to suit different application needs.
MEAN WELL’s RPS/D/T and MPQ series are built-in PCB type medical power supplies available in common PCB sizes such as 3”x2”, 4”x2” and 5”x3.
MSP series medical grade enclosed power supplies from MEAN WELL cover wattages from 100W-1000W and consist of 3.3V-48V outputs for customer selection.
MEAN WELL’s MPM-90 miniature on board AC-DC power supply is designed for high power medical applications, designed for direct mounting and soldering onto a PCB.
- MEAN WELL conflict minerals statement
- MEAN WELL EMI statement
- MEAN WELL RoHS & PFOS statement
- MEAN WELL SVHC / REACH statement
- LED drivers catalogue 2020
- Sign panel power supplies
- Industrial power catalogue 2020
- Medical power catalogue 2020
- DIN rail power 2020
- DC-DC converter catalogue 2018
- Green power adaptors 2019
- DC-AC inverter and battery charger catalogue 2018
- Modular and configurable power supplies catalogue 2018
- KNX – Building automation catalogue 2020
- EMI Testing of Power
- KNX- Application Database for ETS