Rapid advancements in industrial networking has fueled the markets’ burgeoning interest in automation and robotics. In fact, focused technology acceleration has paved the way for the 4th industrial revolution, now commonly termed as Industrial IoT, where the power of connectivity introduces unprecedented business advantages that help industries compete around the world.
To accelerate success in this field, Avnet employs our deep expertise in innovation to address the proliferating need for efficient and easy-to-use industrial control platform modules. The result is Avnet’s complete platform release that includes both encoder and sensor-less field orientation vector control FPGA implementations. Besides offering high efficiency, precision and response speed, motor control is completely implemented in FPGA logic, and it even comes complete with real-time industrial networking protocol that is Powerlink certified.
- Back EMF sensing sensor-less FOC control
- Hardware/software partitioning
- PS: System control, display and host communications
- PL: Performs complete motor control
Park/ iPark transform
Clark/ iClark transform
PID control loop
- Linux with QT environment
- With mouse and keyboard support
- AES-Z7EV-7Z020-G - Xilinx
- AES-FMC-MC1-LT-G - Xilinx
- Robotic arm
- Motor control