HURRY UP! –
SUBMIT YOUR SOLUTION TO THE 12th HEALTHCARE INNOVATION WORLD CUP®
You are a start-up, scale-up, or innovative SMEs? Compete for the next Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) hero crown:
Show how your connected health solutions, including a wide range of sensor-based devices, wearables & applications, disrupt the healthcare industry.
Participation in the 12th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® is free of charge. You still have the chance to get free HERACLES 2 dev kits supported by our EBV Elektronik to transform your IoMT prototypes into real products.
Once the deadline on 09 December 2020 is reached, all completed submissions will be evaluated by an international jury board, based on the degree of innovation, commercial potential, technological feasibility, marketing approach, time to market, and required investment.
The top12 finalists will benefit from prizes worth over $500.000, including:
- Worldwide visibility among the global leading ecosystem in digital health innovations. Meet your potential investors, business partners, customers and media representatives.
- Free use of production labs and testing facilities.
- Free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level.
- Significant advice from EBV Elektronik-, international health and medical tech experts to support your business development: finding the right components, go-to-market strategy, commercial launch, and more.
- Placement in the Hall of Fame of the Innovation World Cup® Series.
SUBMIT YOUR SOLUTION NOW!
Participation is free of charge.
The submission phase will close on 09 December, 2020 (23:59 PST)
Visit the Innovation World Cup® Series homepage for more information: http://www.innovationworldcup.com
The Innovation World Cup® Series partners EBV Elektronik, STMicroelectronics, Würth Elektronik, Microtronics, AiQ Smart Clothing, VARTA Microbattery, +45 ICT clusters worldwide and we are looking forward to accelerating your innovations!
The INNOVATION WORLD CUP is the leading IoT award worldwide. Every year, hundreds of contestants from over 70 countries demonstrate the huge innovation potential of the Internet of Things.