Stutensee, Germany – 20 January 2020 - Avnet Integrated will demonstrate its strength in embedded solution design, creation and integration with real-life solutions at Embedded World 2020, Hall 2, Stand 238. Solutions on display will include AI-enabled video analytics, IoT-powered rugged electric vehicle charging, and cutting edge HMI and display solutions.
“At the stand, Avnet Integrated employees are excited to take visitors through the journey of how we develop solutions for our customers, from the initial idea to design, testing, manufacturing and assembly,” said Scott MacDonald, president of Avnet Integrated Solutions. “The journey will highlight unique services for industrial and specialist OEMs through two real-life customer projects, an industrial HMI solution and an electric car charging station.”
Avnet Integrated will also launch the first of its new COM HPC family of computer-on-modules at Embedded World. Comprising both a server configuration and a client configuration, the COM HPC standard from PICMG is designed to be scalable to meet the needs of high-power computing in small form-factors for the next decade.
Also on display at the stand will be:
- AI enabled analytics at the edge: two live demos of visual analytics solutions for modern, secure, high-power AI applications will run on Avnet Integrated’s own purpose-built embedded systems in combination with Intel’s OpenVino Toolkit and custom software developed by Avnet Integrated and its partners.
- World leading embedded module and system range: explore the full range of /MSC embedded compute modules, including the industry leading family of SMARC 2.0 boards, all designed and manufactured in Germany to the highest industrial standards.
- Eye-opening display solutions: see the latest display innovations, from tiny wearables to large outdoor formats to cutting edge flexible, ultra-thin displays by browsing our range of exclusive solutions developed in collaboration with the world’s best display manufacturers.
- Industrial IoT from edge to cloud: see Avnet Integrated’s full scale IoT solutions expertise in action as we demonstrate live IoT dashboards from several of the complex solutions we’ve built for our customers. Our experts will also be available to discuss how we can optimize both your technology solutions and your business model.
Visit Avnet EMEA at Embedded World 2020
Avnet EMEA and all of its associated business units will be at Embedded World showcasing various parts of our comprehensive ecosystem for product development:
- To learn more about our embedded solution design, creation and integration capabilities and more, visit Avnet Integrated in Hall 2, Stand 238.
- To learn more about our IoT capabilities, including IoTConnect, as well as our machine learning, AI and edge computing capabilities, visit Avnet Silica, Avnet Abacus, EBV Elektronik and Farnell at Avnet City in Hall 3A, Stand 221.
To find out more and to book a meeting on stand 238, visit the embedded world event page on the Avnet Integrated website
Need help with a product design? Get in touch with us using this form.Contact Us
Customer case studies
See how we've helped our customers to drive innovation, reduce complexity, and accelerate time to market.Read More