We can offer a range of solutions that can support your server installations and servicing which can be deployed flexibly to suit your specific needs. All solutions help you minimize financial risk, improve your profitability and enable you to extend your reach, services and improve customer experience.
Whether you're a growing startup focused on top line revenue or a global enterprise looking to maximize profit margins, Avnet has a solution for you.
MAXIMIZE MARGIN AND CASHFLOW
End-user transaction model: Avnet transacts the hardware, or the entire, purpose-built solution with your resellers or customers.
Through our end user transaction model, you can leverage all the benefits of purpose-built server solutions without the expense or financial burden to your own business.
How it works
- Avnet Integrated extends credit to your resellers or end customers and transacts with them directly.
- Avnet collects and manages the payments on your behalf.
- You can transact your application with your customer direct, or with Avnet.
- Allows you to focus on your core business and maintain a higher operating margin
- Frees up cash and limits your credit liability
- Reduces administration burden of account set up, management and billing
- Minimises poor user experiences and support costs caused by poor reference architecture.
MAXIMIZE CAPITAL EFFICIENCY
Supply chain support: Avnet’s supply chain consultants build specific supply chain solutions to meet your customers’ challenges.
Supply chain programs provided by Avnet can extend to physical supply networks and leveraging the best in digital technology to deliver global execution, seamlessly.
How it works
- In consultation with you and your customers, our supply chain experts can provide a bespoke supply chain solution that can include:
- Comprehensive global supply and distribution
- Inventory planning and processes including forecasting, min/max, VMI and cold-start lead time
- Avnet can Make-to-order, Config-to-Order, Make-to-Stock and provide combined strategies to suit you.
- Optimizes your working capital
- Reduces your inventory risk and exposure as you don’t have to hold stock
- Helps mitigate disruption risks by having a planned process built for your specific needs
- Allows you to penetrate new markets through our global distribution network
- Delivers a seamless customer experience.
Need help with a product design? Get in touch with us using this form.Contact Us
Discover 4 ways software companies can improve financials when deploying with hardware.Download Now
Server Solutions and Systems Integration
Find out more about Server Solutions and Systems IntegrationLearn More
Find out more about Server MarketLearn More
Innovation for your server project with our dedicated teamLearn More
Our Server Partners
Find out more about our server partnersLearn More