Rochester Electronics is the world’s largest continuous source of semiconductors – 100% Authorised by over 70 leading semiconductor manufacturers.
As an original manufacturer stocking distributor, Rochester has over 15 billion devices in stock encompassing 200,000 part numbers, providing the world’s most extensive range of end-of-life (EOL) semiconductors and broadest range of active semiconductors. As a licensed semiconductor manufacturer, Rochester has manufactured over 20,000 device types. With over 12 billion die in stock, Rochester has the capability to manufacture over 70,000 device types. Rochester is The Semiconductor Lifecycle Solution™ no other company compares to the breadth of Rochester’s product selection, value-added services, and manufacturing solutions.
As an original manufacturer stocking distributor, Rochester has over 15 billion devices in stock encompassing 200,000-part numbers, providing the world’s most extensive range of end-of-life (EOL) and broadest range of active semiconductors.
They provide a continuous source of supply of both active components, to solve supply chain disruption, and EOL semiconductors, to meet long-term customer needs.Learn More
Rochester Electronics is licensed to manufacture devices no longer produced by the original manufacturer.
With over 12 billion die in stock, Rochester has the capability to manufacture over 70,000 device types and has manufactured over 20,000 device types.Learn More
With the original manufacturer’s approval, Rochester can replicate the original device avoiding expensive system requalification, recertification, or redesign.
The end-product is a form, fit, and functional replacement guaranteed to the original datasheet performance. No software changes required.Learn More
- All Rochester supplied product is Authorised – no product is sourced from the open market.
- Over the last 40 years Rochester have established Authorised relationships with 70+ of the world’s leading semiconductor companies.
- All finished goods are available for immediate shipment.
- All parts come with a full warranty and guarantees and a Rochester’s C-of-C.
- Rochester built products are available many years after the original manufacturers discontinue them. Rochester product is 100% identical to the original specification and is tested using the original programmes.
- Rochester offer a zero-risk sourcing solution for both shortages and discontinued semiconductors.