Infineon OPTIGA™ Trust M SLS32AIA
State-of-the-art answers to today’s embedded security challenges with OPTIGA™ Trust
The OPTIGA™ Trust M is a high-end security solution that provides an anchor of trust for connecting IoT devices to the cloud, giving every IoT device its own unique identity. This pre-personalized turnkey solution offers secured, zero-touch onboarding and the high performance needed for quick cloud access.
OPTIGA™ Trust M offers a wide range of security features, making it ideal for industrial and building automation applications, smart homes and connected consumer devices.
The turnkey set-up with full system integration minimizes design, integration and deployment effort.
- High-end security controller with CC EAL6+ (high) certification
- Turnkey solution: ECC NIST P256/P384, SHA-256, TRNG, DRNG, RSA® 1024/2048
- Cryptographic toolbox
- I2C interface with shielded connection
- Hibernate mode for zero power consumption
- Up to 10 kB user memory
- USON-10-2 package (3 x 3 mm)
- Temperature range up to -40°C to +105°C
- Software framework on GitHub
- Device security monitor
- Lifetime of up to 20 years for industrial and infrastructure applications
- Up to 10 times faster cloud connection
- No secure production environment need at customer premises
- No PKI handling required at customer premises
- Secure storage of credentials
- Easy and cost effective security solution for connected devices.
- High security with product based on CC certified security controller, and CC certified production site for preprogramming of keys and certificates.
- Industrial and building automation
- Smart home
- Consumer devices
- Open source host code on github
- Turnkey solution for fast and easy system integration
- Zero-touch provisioning – unique credentials preprogrammed per chip
- Advanced asymmetric cryptography (ECC & RSA) in a single-chip solution
- AES128-CCM encrypted communication between the host and the security controller
- Fast and easy access to any cloud provider thanks to pre-personalized certificates
|OPN||SP Number||Registerable||MDQ||MQQ||MOQ||Package||DC in
(-40 … +105°C)
(-25 … +85°C)
OPTIGA™ Trust M eval kit
The OPTIGA™ Trust M evaluation and demonstration kit is a quick and easy way of getting started with IoT security. The OPTIGA™ Trust M is the trust anchor for advanced security combined with high performance for connected devices communicating to the cloud. As a full turnkey solution it comes with a high-end security controller, operating system as well as a library for the main system host controller. The evaluation kit is based on a XMC4800 microcontroller and comes with software including typical use-case scenarios. This allows users to try out the applications of the OPTIGA™ Trust M such as a Mutual Authentication, Secured Communication, Data Store Protection, Lifecycle Management, Power Management, Secured Update and Platform Integrity Protection.