We understand the pressures you face. That’s why our approach starts by listening to your needs so we can customize options for your requirements.
Here are a few ways Avnet works for you:
- Our technical teams bring practical experience to your engineers so precision equipment performs well in harsh environments.
- Our dedicated aerospace and defense product managers work with your purchasing staff to protect your supply chain’s integrity.
- Our supply chain specialists collaborate with your operations executives to craft innovative, efficient and cost-effective solutions.
The demands on you are intense. Count on Avnet as your trusted partner.
A service for every aspect of your business
Want to improve efficiency? Outsourcing is the way to go. The question is, who can you trust? The core of what Avnet delivers are services spanning the product lifecycle. For design we provide technical workshops with hands on labs designed for engineers. Our procurement and supply-chain solutions deliver measurable financial improvements. The physical value-add we perform on components, including system integration, frees up your capital for R&D investment or to improve your bottom line.
Our people cut through the red tape
We know you value a partner whose passion for the aerospace and defense market matches yours. You need people who know the ins and outs of the business, have strong relationships with the industry’s leading suppliers and the track record to match.
Avnet’s team is the answer. Our dedicated product and technical experts bring decades of experience to their work. Our expertise includes:
- Long-standing relationships with all leading aerospace and defense technology providers
- Insight into emerging innovators creating next-generation technologies
- Effective ways to address end-of-life and obsolescence-related supply chain challenges
- Practical design experience across our entire commodity portfolio and performance grades
- Firsthand knowledge of the business processes distinct to aerospace and defense, including:
- Managing source control drawings
- Facilitating Federal Acquisition Regulation and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement flow-down clauses
New Space/Space 2.0: We’re in the business of space
New companies are entering the space market with plans for low Earth orbit constellations offering worldwide internet, Earth observations or private networks.Learn More
Working on a new or next generation design? Avnet has played a key role in a number of of aerospace and defense platforms. We’ve been a part of the F-35 Lightning and Eurofighter platform, tactical radio communications systems currently in the field, NASA and ESA programs and several generations of autonomous vehicles used in the air, on land and under the sea. We’ve also supported a variety of enhancements in commercial aviation including cockpit controls, cabin lighting systems and in-flight infotainment.
Cutting edge Defense and Aerospace technology
Avnet offers end-to-end support to ensure your design meet's today's requirements without compromising tomorrow’s reliability.Learn More
Defense and Aerospace Linecard
Avnet’s portfolio contains many of the world’s leading Defense Aerospace suppliers. View the list of innovative manufacturers we partner with.Download Linecard
Avnet's defense and aerospace experts can help you find the best technology to meet your project needs.Contact Us
Ultra96-V2 Industrial Grade
The Ultra96-V2 is a design-in ready, Linaro 96Boards CE Single Board Computer. Based on the Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ™ MPSoC, it is a great option for learning, experimenting, and deploying. Ultra96-V2 is available in both C- and I-grades.