We understand the pressure you face. Our support starts by listening to what you need and providing flexible options for your unique requirements. Let’s start with a few examples of how Avnet works for you:
- Our technical team brings practical experience to engineers so your precision equipment performs well in harsh environments.
- Avnet’s defense/aero dedicated product managers work with your purchasing staff to protect your supply chain from counterfeit parts.
- Our supply-chain specialists collaborate with your operations executives to craft innovative solutions that improve efficiency AND drive down your operating costs.
No matter what role you play, the bottom line is, the demands on you are intense. In all of these circumstances, Avnet has been, and continues to be, your trusted partner of choice.
You’ve come to respect Avnet for the role we play in the advancement of modern aerospace and defense platforms. We don’t take this lightly. This stems from our roots supplying products to the US Navy 95 years ago. Over the years we’ve continued to serve the industry by investing in the areas that matter most to you:
- Stocking all technologies including military and space qualified devices
- Providing value-added services for design, supply-chain and compliance
- Fielding dedicated, tenured product and technical market experts
- Avnet is the brand you can trust for designing, delivering and sustaining your complex communications, aviation, weapons and intelligence systems.
Products, partners and quality standards matched to your requirements
Managing numerous supplier relationships is not the best use of your time and energy. Dealing with each supplier’s unique processes and policies is a burden, especially when the people they assign to you aren’t around long enough to really get to know you. Have global requirements? Now you’ve got a real headache. Using Avnet to consolidate supplier management for you, globally, makes the headache go away.
You’ve told us that quality is critical to you. Avnet is proud to be an authorized source for the suppliers we represent. We hold ourselves to the highest standards for inventory and document control and have the certifications and awards to back it up. We welcome audits to make sure what we are doing matches what we say.
You can also count on a consistent experience with Avnet around the world. Avnet owns each of its primary distribution and value-add centers globally ensuring consistency no matter where you design or build.
We’ve got you covered with our product offering as well. We carry semiconductors, passives, interconnects and a range of Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS) boards and peripherals. We stock products across all qualification levels including high reliability, mil-spec and rad hard space level. We even offer device screening services to identify and document commercial products that operate to military specifications.
A service for every aspect of your business
Want to improve efficiency? Outsourcing is the way to go. The question is, who can you trust? The core of what Avnet delivers are services spanning the product lifecycle. For design we provide technical workshops with hands on labs designed for engineers. Our procurement and supply-chain solutions deliver measurable financial improvements. The physical value-add we perform on components, including system integration, frees up your capital for R&D investment or to improve your bottom line.
Our people cut through the red tape
We know you value a partner whose passion for the aerospace and defense market matches your own. People who know the ins and outs of the business, have strong relationships with the industry’s leading suppliers and the track record to match. If this is what you’re looking for, Avnet’s team is the answer. Our dedicated product and technical teams bring decades of experience, their breadth of knowledge includes:
- Long standing relationships with all leading aerospace and defense technology providers
- Insight into emerging innovators creating next generation technologies
- Effective ways to address end-of-life (EOL) and obsolescence related supply chain challenges
- Practical design experience across our entire commodity portfolio and performance grades
- Firsthand knowledge of the business processes unique to aerospace and defense
- Managing source control drawings (SCDs)
- Facilitating Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) Flow-Down Clauses.
Working on a new or next generation design? Avnet has played a key role in a number of of aerospace and defense platforms. We’ve been a part of the F-35 Lightning and Eurofighter platform, tactical radio communications systems currently in the field, NASA and ESA programs and several generations of autonomous vehicles used in the air, on land and under the sea. We’ve also supported a variety of enhancements in commercial aviation including cockpit controls, cabin lighting systems and in-flight infotainment.
Tying it all together
At Avnet, we don’t take a one size fits all approach. We listen first in order to create a solution around whatever constraints you face like maximizing performance while reducing size, weight and power (SWaP) or ensuring product availability for long life programs. From coordinating an entire system as a prime contractor to contributing a black box as a subcontractor, you’ll benefit from our team’s experience to deliver your project on time and on budget.
Cutting edge Defense and Aerospace technology
Avnet offers end-to-end support to ensure your design meet's today's requirements without compromising tomorrow’s reliability.Learn More
Defense and Aerospace Linecard
Avnet’s portfolio contains many of the world’s leading Defense Aerospace suppliers. View the list of innovative manufacturers we partner with.Download Linecard
Avnet's defense and aerospace experts can help you find the best technology to meet your project needs.Contact Us
The Ultra96-V2 updates and refreshes the Ultra96 product that was released in 2018. Like Ultra96, the Ultra96-V2 is an ARM-based, Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+™ MPSoC development board based on the Linaro 96Boards Consumer Edition (CE) specification.